Clients who are seeking financial assistance may be in a temporary need due to an emergency and after they have exhausted their resources.
- Recipients must be residents of the Greater Bonita Springs area for minimum 90 days.
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicant should be the main caretaker or head of the household.
- Income is determined by pay stubs, unemployment eligibility certification letter or most recent income tax. For individuals 65+ years old a proof Social Security income is required.
- Proof of the emergency (hospital bills, medical statement, lay off statement from employer, unemployment eligibility letter, death certificate, etc.)
- Be able to pay a portion of the bill/payment
- Must attend a Money Management class
Greater Bonita Springs’ area
Services are available year round except holidays and weekends
Monday and Wednesday
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
English & Spanish
- Applicants for financial assistance must fill out and sign an application.
- Proof of residency and number of dependents may also be requested at the first visit and thereafter.
- Copy of Photo ID
- Provide the supportive information in regards to legal source of income and emergency situation.
- Applicants will participate in to an interview process to provide more information, assess the need, and determine a plan for the future in order to improve their current situation.
- Applicants must attend a money management class pending approval.
8 Parking spaces are available including 2 handicapped spaces
Handicapped access : Yes
Service is free of charge
No appointment necessary