Implement a coaching money management program to families/individuals seeking assistance.
- Recipients must agree to sign up for the program and successfully complete 85% of the workshops.
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicant should be the main caretaker or head of the household.
- Income is determined by pay stubs, unemployment eligibility certification letter or most recent income tax. For individuals 65+ years old a proof Social Security income is required.
Per size of the group
English and Spanish
- Anyone who interested in learning a better method to manage their income to meet their needs.
- Applicants will participate in to an interview process to provide more information, assess the need, and determine a plan for the future in order to improve their current situation.
South Lee County