BSAO works with professionals in the financial industry to implement a money management program to families and individuals seeking assistance.
All applicants requesting financial assistance are required to complete a Financial Planning session, but the program is available for those that just need a little help managing their budget.
- Recipients must agree to sign up for the program.
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicant should be the main caretaker or head of the household.
- Anyone who interested in learning a better method to manage
their income to meet their needs.
- Applicants will participate in to an interview process to provide
more information, assess the need, and determine a plan for the
future in order to improve their current situation.